Complaint Review: Celebritysmiles.com - Celebritybrites.com - IWinWhitening.com - Central Coast Nutraceuticals.Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Bronx New York
3600 Ocean View Blvd. Suite 2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Celebritysmiles.com - IWinWhitening.com - Central Coast Nutraceuticals.Inc. CELEBRITYSMILES AND CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICALS STAY AWAY FROM THEIR FREE TRIAL DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR CREDIT CARD OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM Glendale California

There are 4 companies involved here. Three have the same Glendale CA address and one is in Phoenix. I ordered a free trial tooth whitening kit from CelebritySmiles.com on 9/06/08 and paid shipping of $4.95. Product came from IWinWhitening and had Central Coast Nutraceutical inc. name all over it.

More products kept coming and I was charged $39.95 to my Discover card.
Called and e-mailed them 9/12/08 and told them to STOP sending stuff I did not order. They said if I returned product to their Largo address they would credit me $20. Sent back everything I did not order and got no credit.

IWinWhitening issued 2 unauthorized charges of $88.97 on my Visa account.
One dated 9-22-08 and one 9-24-08. When I complained they said that I joined some kind of ongoing program with them which I never did and they
refused to give me the money back.

I have submitted payment disputes with Discover card and Visa card. Filed
claims with BBB, Federal Trade Commission and Attorney General's Office. These scams need to stop. Too many people are getting ripped off.

Michele
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebritysmilescom-Celebritybritescom-IWinWhiteningcom-Central-Coast-NutraceuticalsInc/Glendale-California-91208/Celebritysmilescom-IWinWhiteningcom-Central-Coast-NutraceuticalsInc-CELEBRITYSMILE-394762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebritysmiles.com - Celebritybrites.com - IWinWhitening.com - Central Coast Nutraceuticals.Inc.