Complaint Review: Celibre

Celibre
Los Angeles and orange county Internet United States of America

Celibre Acne LaserTreatment SCAM and gave me wrinkles Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Celibre Medical Thousands of Satisfied Patients

It's has been 7 years since I used Celibre lasers on my face. I thought by now I would have "cooled" off. But I spent over $3,000 on acne laser treatments that did nothing but make it worse. All the other reviews are correct. Nothing works, they make you feel like you are the 5% of people it didn't work for. When you threaten them they give you a "complimentary" treatment. It's all BS. And a year after I used their services I still had horrible acne and started developing dry skin and premature aging (wrinkles). I was 23 when I had the treatment. No one that age should have to deal with wrinkles on top of acne.

Every dermatologist and plastic surgeon I have been to since have said the same thing, "celibre is a joke".

Please, do not get treatment. My acne was annoying and ugly but really not too bad. It was mild and I wished I had never went to Celibre. It was a huge mistake!

I still suffer from mild acne but have since learned a good facial routine (washing, toning, lotion) drinking lots of water and getting good sleep have helped more than anything.

It is no coincidence there are sooo many rip off reports about them. Don't convince yourself it is a group of small people. For someone like me to come back 7 years later and write a report means a lot. I want to save YOU from my pain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celibre/internet/Celibre-Acne-LaserTreatment-SCAM-and-gave-me-wrinkles-Internet-946255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celibre

Celibre Medical Thousands of Satisfied Patients

AUTHOR: Celibre medical - (U.S.A.)

While we can certainly understand the disappointment associated with spending several thousand dollars in our acne program and having it not work out well, Celibre is the farthest thing from a scam.  If there was a cure for acne, everyone would be using it.  The problem is that some patients respond well to our program and some do not (at last count, 3 or 4 ripoff report postings and thousands of satisfied patients).

Acne is an emotional condition and when an expensive treatment program like ours fails, it can generate bad feelings.  This does not change the fact that all patients are made aware that our acne program does not work for everyone (70% - 80% are satisfied with the program).  We certainly understand why this patient would be upset, but all disclosures were made prior to them moving forward with the program.  There is nothing we can do differently as we already disclose the risks and potential rewards.