Complaint Review: Cell Bros. Unltd. LLC

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: cellbrosvictom10000 — Orlando Florida United States of America
Cell Bros. Unltd. LLC
164 South Semoran Boulevard Orlando, Florida United States of America

Cell Bros. Unltd. LLC cell bro flash to boost metro cricket straight talk Orlando, Florida

I went to cell bro to get my sprint S3 flashed to boost they said it be no problem then they charged me $120 and told me to come back in a hr . hr latter i came back the phone was ready and looked like it worked well come the next day i woke up and the phone would not make calls text or internet and said my phone was not active on the network ! i called them back up and told them i needed it fixed

so i brought it back to them and 30 mins latter they told me that in order for them to fix it they have to charge me a extra 40 bucks !! i told them no and got my phone back and made a police report for theft ! I have now come to find out that what they did to my phone was called cloning and is highly illegal ! and my phone got shut off because the phone they cloned into mine was someone elses . please when you see these people run as fast as you can  !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Bros-Unltd-LLC/Orlando-Florida-32803/Cell-Bros-Unltd-LLC-cell-bro-flash-to-boost-metro-cricket-straight-talk-Orlando-Florid-998443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Bros. Unltd. LLC