Complaint Review: Cell Bros. Unltd. LLC

• Reported By: Angel — Deltona Florida
Cell Bros. Unltd. LLC
164 S Semoran BLVD Orlando, Florida USA

Cell Bros. Unltd. LLC Same Day Repair, Orlando Florida

CellBos seems to be mostly professional, and that's why I contacted them about a problem I was having with my phone. I live in the Deltona FL area, which I found to be a bit far from their location. It was important that I found a place that would offer same day service, and that is what Cell Bros offers. I left my phone with them, and they explained "IF" they could not repair it, they will charge you a bench fee of $15. I understood that, and I explained I needed the phone back that day. Later on I didn't hear anything from them, and I decided to call to them to check the status, and I was told by the tech that he is working on it now, and he will call to give me the status report. I said ok I am still waiting, and I am in the area. I called them 1 hr before they closed, and I was told we are not going to have this ready today. They refused to give me a window as to when would my phone be ready. So, the tech did not set the correct expectations. Whereas explained I needed it today. The tech said that is would take a few hours to Jtag it, and he was doing it now. He told me if I wanted I could pick it now, but I would have to pay the $15 bench fee. I said no I would wait, and call me when it's ready. At that point I knew I would have to make a second trip, so I was not happy about that.

The following day I received a call from the tech saying "Sorry we could not fix your phone. You can come pick it up, and pay the bench fee. That's it." I asked, well did you Jtag the phone? and the tech said like yes I spent "4 HOURS" working on it. I said ok, I will be by to pick it up.

Now, I am very disappointed because I have to spend more time, and more fuel to pickup a phone Cell Bros could not fix. I picked up my phone, paid, and left. I found someone else that lived in the area with an OCTOPLUS Jtag that I took the phone to. They had my phone fixed in 15 minutes.

Now, I feel that Cell Bros must not be very professional. They tell you this "IF" they can do the repair which is not very assuring. The tech wasted 4 hrs working on the phone because he did not have the right equipment to complete the job, and I had to pay $15 for this waste of time. I had to waste my fuel, money, and time to make 2 trips for a repair that could have been completed in "15 MINUTES". It was a waste of the tech's time, and mine because he obviously did not understand the problem enough to know he did not have the right equipment.

I have zero confidence in Cell Bros, because they will waste time, and take your money, if they don't know what they are doing. I made the worst decision going to them for help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Bros-Unltd-LLC/Orlando-Florida/Cell-Bros-Unltd-LLC-Same-Day-Repair-Orlando-Florida-1128967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Bros. Unltd. LLC