Complaint Review: Cell One - ATT

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:dunkirk New York
Cell One - ATT
Cellular One Dunkirk Dunkirk, New York U.S.A.

Cell One - At&t RIPPED ME OFF Dunkirk New York

So I went to get a phone. The lady asked me what I would need in a phone I tell her I get a Moto Pebl. Best phone I ever got. The lady tell's me to get insurance and so I do. A year later (last week) I send in my pebl and get a V3 Razer. I am so pissed. This phone is junk. I call them and tell them and they say the dont have the pebl is discontinued. And I look up motorola online and they still make them. Why sell it to me if when it brakes I cant even get it fixed. The Razer is junk Im so pissed I allmost went to cell one with a bat. I do go to the main office in dunkirk. And try to go BYE a phone because the ''New'' Razer I got dont even work. And i have to pay the $50 fee. Its BS. anyways I am in the store and they tell me I cant even get a new phone because ITs AT&T and that If I wanted a new phone Id have to switch to that service. Witch is $50 a Line More! I told them I want my old phone I just sent back and Ill still pay the $50 fee AND I cant even do that. WTF Im the one paying all this money and cant do anything about it My girlfrind is a year away from the contrack being up. Im so pissed off that they did this to me. I woulda never got the Insurance's if the lady didnt say if somthing happended to my phon than you can send it in to get fix or a new one. Well a rAZER IS NOT A PEBL.!! Please help Befor I endup in Prison.

dunkirk, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-One-ATT/Dunkirk-New-York-14048/Cell-One-Att-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Dunkirk-New-York-321137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell One - ATT