Complaint Review: Cell Phone Repair , CPR, Austin

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010

• Reported By:olathe Kansas
Cell Phone Repair , CPR, Austin
11139 N IH 35 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Cell Phone Repair ,CPR, Austin Unable to repair cell phone and will not return phone as promised Austin Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Franchise has closed

*Author of original report: *update*

My 16 year old daughter got her cell phone wet. I went online to find a reputable company to repair my phone. Found Cell Phone Repair in Austin (CPR). Website had several happy customers and also found a referral online. Contacted DAMON who is the manager there. He had me send in my phone right away. After a week of not hearing back , I contacted him. yes..he had my phone and it would be fixed the next day. Another week passed and had not heard from Damon. Called again..waiting for a part. Waited another week..no Damon. Called again..unable to get that part and could he send the phone back. I agreed..let me have the phone back as obviously Damon did not know how to repair the phone. This was on May 28.

Since then I have contacted Damon who promised to get the phone back to me right away with a traicking number on June 16. I have NOT received the phone back. Contacted CPR Head office in Atlanta who called Damon. CEO said Damon would send my phone back. The emails I have been sending to Damon have all been returned "unable to deliver". He is never in when I call. The CEO obviously does not care as emails/phone calls to his office in Atlanta are not being returned.

I want my phone back..don't care if it doesn't work. This place is a SCAM and a rip-off.

Can you help me get my phone back???...thank you///

Katroa
olathe, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Phone-Repair-CPR-Austin/Austin-Texas-78753/Cell-Phone-Repair-CPR-Austin-Unable-to-repair-cell-phone-and-will-not-return-phone-as-p-357580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Phone Repair , CPR, Austin

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Franchise has closed

AUTHOR: MS - (United States of America)

Currently there are two CPR franchises in Austin the one that had an issue with the above customer has NO relationship to the existing operations. This location on IH 35 has long CLOSED down, i.e over an year ago.

This particular review has no relation to the existing two CPR Austin locations which are not connected and are under a different management team which have have been running successful operations with satisfied customers for the last two years.

I would request to remove this complaint as the business is no more existing. After this location was shutdown and with us exculusively owning the Austin territory for CPR Cellphone Repair of Austin, this review seems to pop up with our name, which is not entirely fair.

Thanks and Regards.

*update*

AUTHOR: Katroa - (U.S.A.)

..The Ceo Jeremy called me Friday and offered to replace the phone back at current resale price. I am impressed with his generous offer. Yesterday he deposited the money into my paypal account.

I'm not sure if the Austin office would have fixed my phone, but Jeremy stepped in and made a bad situation good.