• Report: #208152

Cell Phone Shop - cellphoneshop.net
Internet U.S.A.

Cell Phone Shop - cellphoneshop.net Ignored request for refund, ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: My cellphone battery purchase

After purchasing a cell phone battery from Cell Phone shop via Internet, I discovered the new battery wasn'y holding a charge in my existing cellphone.

Per the company's return/refund policy, the customer is required to send an email to the company's support mailbox within 14 days of purchase.

I followed the directions and sent a refund request within 14 days and the company never responded to my request. It has been one month since my request.

Martin
Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2006 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Phone-Shop-cellphoneshopnet/internet/Cell-Phone-Shop-cellphoneshopnet-Ignored-request-for-refund-ripoff-Internet-208152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Phone Shop - cellphoneshop.net

My cellphone battery purchase

AUTHOR: badger - (USA)

After seeing all the negative reviews I had to post this. Delivery was slow, took nearly a month to get it. After two weeks I called customer service, was on hold a long time, but once I got through they were very accommodating. They reshipped, no questions asked. The replacement battery seems to be working as well as the original one.

I paid under $11, shipping included. Compared to the $50 Verizon wanted, it was worth the wait!