Complaint Review: Cell Phone Trek

• Reported By: Evelyn — Orlando Florida United States of America
Cell Phone Trek
133 Concord Dr. Casselberry, Florida United States of America

Cell Phone Trek Trek Media Group Buyer BEWARE!! Casselberry , Florida

*Author of original report: Finally refunded my money!

I ordered a cell phone case on Jan. 6, 2013. Seller did not ship item. When I called to inquire, they stated item was on back order and promised to ship in a few days. Seller did not notify me of the problem but withdrew my money through PayPal anyway.

A week later, I called again to find out if they shipped item. Seller said still in back order. I requested for them to cancel the order and refund me the money. They promised money will be refunded in 5 days. Seller never refunded money. Filed a claim through PayPal and have not heard back from PayPal or the seller.

I wished I had read the complaints here before ordering. Seems this seller is taking customer's money and not delivering items or refunding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Phone-Trek/Casselberry-Florida-32707/Cell-Phone-Trek-Trek-Media-Group-Buyer-BEWARE-Casselberry-Florida-1001754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Phone Trek

Finally refunded my money!

AUTHOR: Evi - (United States of America)

It took almost three (3) weeks of waiting, but seller finally acted and refunded my money. I would never order from this seller again. Their excuse is the same "item on back order." Why do they advertise products they don't have and take your money, then give customers a hard time on their refund?