Complaint Review: Cell Phone Trek

• Reported By: offshoreboy — Fort Myers Florida
Cell Phone Trek
, Select State/Province USA

Cell Phone Trek  Castleberry Florida

Ordered a case for my girlfriend on September 20, 2013 and upon ordering it said the item was in deed in stock. The website said that we should receive the case in 3-7 days. After two weeks I emailed their customer service hotline. After not receiving a reply for two days I called them. The man I spoke with said that the item was out of stock when we purchased it and that they would be receiving the shipment on Friday and that our product would ship the same day. After four days I finally received an email which was useless due to me calling them. Tomorrow will be a month since we ordered and I emailed them two days ago and never got a reply. still have not received the case. tried calling and it said that all the reps were busy at the moment and that i should try again later. didnt even put me on hold.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Phone-Trek/Select-StateProvince/Cell-Phone-Treknbsp-Castleberry-Florida-1076169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Phone Trek