allowances

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: madmom4 — Creston California United States of America
Cell Phone Trek

Cell Phone Trek Elite Products This company took my money for my order TWO months and never sent my case! Every Time I inquire they say it's going to come but it has never been sent. Internet

I placed on order on January 18th for a cell phone case online at CellPhone Trek.  The payment was made thru Paypal. I never received an order confirmation but the money was deducted from my account so I didn't worry. After four weeks of absolutely no correspondences and no cell phone case I contacted Cell Phone Trek to find out the  status of my order.  After trying for two days to reach an actual person on the telephone line I gave up and sent an email to their customer service department. A day later I received a response that said the item was back-ordered and that it would ship out in 5- 7days.  That was four weeks ago. Still have not received the item after nearly two months of waiting. Have never gotten any further notice for CellPhone Trek about my order.  I tried by phone again for two days and was unable to get a person on the line. I sent another email and still have not heard back. They got their money and have no intention of sending me the item I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Phone-Trek/internet/Cell-Phone-Trek-Elite-Products-This-company-took-my-money-for-my-order-TWO-months-and-neve-1028314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Phone Trek