Complaint Review: Cell Phone Trek

• Submitted: Tue, February 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Sullivan — NEWBERG Oregon United States of America
Cell Phone Trek

Cell Phone Trek I ordered a cell phone cover the beginning of December as a Christmas gift. I was told it was shipped twice and have also been told it was back ordered. I have requested a refund. I Have not receiv Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wish I'd Seen This Complaint Before Ordering

*UPDATE Employee: Response to sullivan

A cell phone cover was ordered the beginning of December as a Christmas gift.  Several e-mails and long distance phone calls have been exchanged since this time.  I have been told it was shipped.  I was told it was not shipped.  I was told it was on back order.  I have been told I would have my money refunded.  I have received nothing nor have I received a refund or any kind of apology.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Phone-Trek/internet/Cell-Phone-Trek-I-ordered-a-cell-phone-cover-the-beginning-of-December-as-a-Christmas-gif-839003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Phone Trek

Wish I'd Seen This Complaint Before Ordering

AUTHOR: RJG - ()

I recently purchased two cell phone cases online from cellphonetrek. I contacted their customer service after 8 days had passed since my card was debited for the purchase. I had yet to receive so much as an email confirmation of my purchase.

I was told that my order was "in the shipping department", and would ship out in the next day or two. This, mind you, was over a week after I had been billed. Still haven't received anything from these people.

Response to sullivan

AUTHOR: cellphonetrek - (United States of America)

TO the customers complain above

We are sorry that the customer experience a difficulty with their shipment with us but we were more than adequately helpful. They ordered an item with us on 12/12/11 and on 12/20 the item was shipped out to her using usps here is the tracking number 9101010521297071711432. As you can see the USPS never delivered the item and after launching a claim with the USPS it was determined that the items was "probably lost or damaged" according to the USPS. We as a convenience to the customer offered to reship the item unfortunately it was on back order by this time with the manufacturer and she was notified that we would have to wait. After more were received the second shipment was sent to her and she received it and her money back for the inconvenience and long wait time on the back order item.