Complaint Review: Cell Phone Trek

• Reported By: Bee — Ctown California United States of America
Cell Phone Trek

Cell Phone Trek Lied continually about product coming into stock! Internet

*Consumer Comment: WOW They need new managers

I ordered a cell phone cover on Jan.18. Money was immediately taken from my account that day. I received an email confirmation of the order and assumed it was shipping. After 12 days had passed without receiving my cover I called the company on Wed. Jan. 30 & a rep tells me the cover I ordered is out of stock (I received NO email to let me know it was out of stock??) The rep. say" but it's arriving next Tues." Feb 5th. I call again Feb.6th to check if the cover had arrived & I get the same response "oh that item is out of stock it's arriving next Tues." Feb.12th.. So I call on the 13th & AGAIN I receive the same answer "Sorry that item is out of stock but will be arriving next Tues. Feb 19th". I let them know they have been giving me the same answer week after week and the Reps. only response is  "I can give you a refund." So said yes I would like that. He tells me I would have my refund in 5 business days, its been 7 and still no refund. I wish I would had checked these reviews before I bought anything from these lying thieves!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Phone-Trek/internet/Cell-Phone-Trek-Lied-continually-about-product-coming-into-stock-Internet-1021861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Phone Trek

WOW They need new managers

AUTHOR: Mark Bell-Pompano - (United States of America)

sounds like the customer service department sucks. what is the domain address?