Complaint Review: Cell Phones For Cell

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: Adam — Baldwinsville New York U.S.A.
Cell Phones For Cell
3016 James Street Syracuse, New York United States of America

Cell Phones For Cell Cricket Wireless Phone broke down in one day! Syracuse, New York

I bought a Cricket Wireless ZTE phone from Cell Phones For Less on May 9th. I had it for one day and the phone stopped working. You can still hear it but you can't see anything. When I tried to bring it back they told me it was my fault and refused to fix it, replace it, or give me a refund. They said I dropped it in water or spilled something on it. I know for a fact that this is not true!! I HAD IT ONE DAY!! It was working fine when I put it in my pocket and when I took it out, it
didn't work anymore. There is no possible way I spilled anything on it!

I will be filing complaints with The Better Business Bureau and The Department Of Consumer Affairs against Cell Phones For Less and Cricket Wireless. I will also be taking this to court if need be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Phones-For-Cell/Syracuse-New-York-13027/Cell-Phones-For-Cell-Cricket-Wireless-Phone-broke-down-in-one-day-Syracuse-New-York-881447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Phones For Cell