Complaint Review: Cell Planet

• Reported By: theslimed — Houston Texas
Cell Planet
1777 Airline Dr, Houston, TX 77009 Houston, Texas USA

Cell Planet Cellrush Are cell phone thieves!!! Houston Texas

Cellrush (Running Under Cellrush) is nothing but a complete scam. Let me start off how this whole issue began.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 off of eBay that had a bad ESN. It was a T-Mobile phone that needed to be repaired. The only way to repair the phone was to take it apart, remove the whole logic board and reinstall a whole new complete board. I went looking around as well as calling around to see if anyone can do the repair and I found Cellrush. At first when I texted them, they told me that they would be able to do the repair right onsight as the "Techs" have tools with them. The Person also quoted me a price of $150 for a repair. So I said ok and I gave them a location to where to meet the techs. I told them to meet at a resturant since I didn't feel comfortable having someone at my house.

I met the guy at the resturant the same day and NOW the story changes. Now apparently, the guy doesn't have the tools with them as well as now they say that the Tech has to pick the device up and take it to the repair center. I gave the device to the guy and the person said that they will get the devie to where it needs to go. Meanwhile, I have to message Cellrush on their facebook just to get a reply on the status. 2 Days go by after I gave the phone to the So called tech and nothing changes. No replies, no nothing. I have to constantly message and text just to get a status and it's the same old status. On day 3, I called a person Named YUSUF, I was VERY fustrated at the guy and at the same time, his responce was very Ignorant and disrespectful. He was treating me like another person on the street instead of a customer. I asked if you have the phone, then give me a picture or Serial number of the phone and he said "I dont have to give you a Picture, I am doing you a service" After 30 minutes of Talking on the phone, he told me that the phone was still being worked on, and that they would have it done tomorrow.

Day 4, I asked yet again is the Note 3 ready, I still don't get any replies. Then I said to just cancel the order and Give me my phone back. After that comment I still didn't get a reply. Day 5: I did some research around the internet and found out that Cell Rush works under Cell Planet. So I called Cell Planet and I asked do you guys work under Cell Rush and they replied yes, I inquired about my note 3 device and the person (Don't have a name) replies The guy is on his way to the shop and that he will call back within 30 Minutes. I said Ok and hung up. 1 Hour went by after that call and stil didn't get a Text nor a Call. So I called him back and he told me to call him. So I did, and I kept on calling him. Eventurally, I got a Text saying that we are No longer working on your phone and that we will be returning it to him. After 5 Days of having my phone, they say that they can't work on it.

Now here is where the scamming comes. I Texted YUSUF and told him to instead of Having the phone dropped off, I wanted to pick it up right then and now. He replied that ok, that's fine, meet me at the AT&T store at 4PM. I said ok. At the AT&T store, I have waited more than 1 Hour  and he Did not show up nor my device. He texted me after 2 Hours, that the phone will NOT be given back to me. It's been 2 Weeks and nothing has come up, So I have lost a $500 Phone to this scamming company. And this is NOT the first time, other people have sent in items and they have gotten back cheap parts, or have broken their devices attempting to repair them. I should have did research before I trusted them but It's a lost I cannot get back. But I want to make people know about this fraud and that anyone and everyone else should beware of this fraudulent activity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 02:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Planet/Houston-Texas/Cell-Planet-Cellrush-Are-cell-phone-thieves-Houston-Texas-1110756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Planet