Complaint Review: Cell Tracker

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Millie — Georgia United States of America
Cell Tracker
122806 Marine Bridge Rd. suite M-24 Madison, Alabama United States of America

Cell Tracker Deception - Took money and never delivered product Madison, Alabama

Cell Tracker the ultimate cell spy software is apparently promoted by Yahoo, AOL, CNN, the TV show Cheaters and it's suppose to be legitimate, therefore; I didn't check any scam reports that may be out there.  My niece was in dire need for this type of service and ask me to purchase it for her.  At first I was skeptical but I decided to help her and purchased the software online and confirming it with my credit card company.

The software was to be received by email and downloaded to the cell phone.  Till this day the software has not been delivered and I am out $89.  There is no telephone number to call and when I try to retrieve the website it sends me to a domain page.
I have filed a dispute with my credit card company

People beware, there may be a product and/or company out there that is legitimate but this one is not. Shame on Cheaters, Yahoo, AOL, CNN, USA Today and MSNBC for allowing this type of scam be announced on their sites wheter internet, TV or newspaper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Tracker/Madison-Alabama-35757/Cell-Tracker-Deception-Took-money-and-never-delivered-product-Madison-Alabama-910000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Tracker