• Report: #920038

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Yolanda — rocky point North Carolina United States of America
Cell Tracker.com

Cell Tracker.com Shoppers.Pliny's.com i order the software to download on my phone an on there page they showed how easy it was to do an said it would work on my phone.I tryed 2 times to download it an every time nothing would come up Internet

I order cell tracker software an paid $88.90.They said it would work on my phone I down loaded the software an there was nothing there!It was blank!I sent them a email to get a refund an they have not replyed!I have sent 3 more e mails triing to get a reply an nothing!They have on there page how it takes 4 easy steps an you can be useing the software!That is a lie an it does not work on all cell phones!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-Trackercom/internet/Cell-Trackercom-ShoppersPlinyscom-i-order-the-software-to-download-on-my-phone-an-on-t-920038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell Tracker.com