Complaint Review: Cell trade in . com

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Boat2den — Denver Colorado United States of America
Cell trade in . com

Cell trade in . com Celltradein.com Sent in a great almost new phone and they said it was totally busted, however they said it didn't mean what it sounded. Won't give me phone back, nor money! Internet

*General Comment: Total Scam

I tried out CellTradein.com after finally getting the phone I was waiting on.   My friend sold me an almost new Droid Incredible and I sent this in after only using it for four months.  It was in almost new shape!  CellTradein.com wrote back an offer for $55 and they were the highest, so I went with them.   What a MISTAKE!  They sent me a email confirming this and then another one that was confusing asking if I would accept the offer.   I kept waiting for the check and then went back through emails to call them.  They said I agreed to $0 and that they could recycle my phone.  I was absoletly treated crappy by the person they put me in contact with and he gave all kind of reasons my phone "probably was considered totally busted"  However, there is no way any of those reasons could have been true.  First off, they pay for shipping in their packaging that is secure.  He said maybe I didn't pay my bill and then the phone won't work for someone else.  I ALWAYS paid my bill.  This place is so screwed me over.  I will complain to anyone and everyone that will listen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell-trade-in-com/internet/Cell-trade-in-com-Celltradeincom-Sent-in-a-great-almost-new-phone-and-they-said-it-was-972235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell trade in . com

#1 General Comment

Total Scam

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States of America)

This company is one of three buy back companies owned by Ken Haller and eBlazes.com. They have been consistently ripping off customers the exact same way with all his companies. Multiple complaints have been filed with the Attorney General of Illinois.  Next step is the FBI.  They are selling stolen goods across state lines. A felony.