Complaint Review: Cell2Get

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Barrywood — Lake Tahoe Nevada United States of America
Cell2Get
Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Cell2Get Cell2Get.com Sent me Wrong Blackberry Bold 9930 and Refused to Credit me Difference Brooklyn, New York

On November 15 2012 I called in and purchased a Blackberry Bold 9900 (order# 29310), but the wrong phone was sent to me (Blackberry Bold 9930). The salesman, Malvin told discussed the difference in between both phone because my fiancee wanted the 9900 and he recommended the 9900. I was charged for Bold 9900 and was totally surprised when I received the Bold 9930.

Total price (plus shipping was $462.59) I was also promised a free pink case for the Blackberry phone (which I never received). I have since called numerous time and was promised credit to my visa card of the difference between the 9900 and the 9930 (9930 is cheaper than the 9900). Its been almost 7 weeks since I purchased the phone and I still have not received the credit to my account. I spoke to Malvin today and he again promised to refund the difference into my visa account, like he has done in the past.

It is so frustrating. [continued below]....
..... Next time I will simply use Ebay or Amazon to do any purchase. Ebay or Amazon will not let this type of behavior happen. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A RISK WITH THESE PEOPLE, GO AHEAD. If I had done my research first and saw the ugly comments about this company I would NEVER had ventured into their snare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell2Get/Brooklyn-New-York-11230/Cell2Get-Cell2Getcom-Sent-me-Wrong-Blackberry-Bold-9930-and-Refused-to-Credit-me-Differen-991027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell2Get