Complaint Review: Cell2Get

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2011

• Reported By: Ethan5150 — Bellingham Washington United States of America
Cell2Get

Cell2Get FRAUD! - Received broken, used phone almost 3 weeks after ordering, they won't refund my money , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Cell2get Fraud

FRAUD ALERT!!! - This company is a joke.  I didn't get my phone for almost 3 weeks after ordering it (and calling several times to get BS reasons why it hadn't shipped), when it arrived it was used and broken and missing the manuals, etc.  I called to tell them I wan't my money back and they won't refund it all and want me to pay to ship it back to them before they refund (yeah right!).  This is outright theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2010 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell2Get/internet/Cell2Get-FRAUD-Received-broken-used-phone-almost-3-weeks-after-ordering-they-wont-r-605507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell2Get

Cell2get Fraud

AUTHOR: Sergey - (United States of America)

I placed an order 14th March. Used and Damaged phone arrived 15th of APRIL - month later, even though I already called company several times and finally asked not to ship it and give me a full refund. It was shipped anyway.

So now they credited back the amount I payed minus 38%! Their restocking fee is 15%. The rep also told me that I can call police, FBI, whoever I want and hung up - LOL. They lied several times before that phone was shipped, where in fact it wasn't. And only after I asked for a refund they shipped it next day.

So NEVER deal with Cell2get - phones are not new but USED and damaged, and you'll loose almost half the money if they credit it back to you.

Did I mention that I had to pay to ship the item back to them?.

It's just said that companies like that exist in conduct business in USA without any penalties, fees or fear that they could be punished by Law. Hooray to small business in USA!