Complaint Review: Cell2Get.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Joe — Salisbury Mills New York United States of America
Cell2Get.com

Cell2Get.com Gives run around, shipping lies including method and place shipping from Internet

I ordered a cell phone from this company on 11/1/11. Upgraded my shipping option from free (standard mail) to $8.71 to be shipped via UPS. I e-mailed them on 11/4/11 to see how my order was going since they never contacted me. I was told in an e-mail that it was shipped. A week goes by and nothing. I call them and they said on 11/10/11 that they sent it USPS not UPS and i need to give it time. I told them I paid extra for UPS shipping and they said USPS is same cost. That is a flat out lie. On 11/14 still nothing so I call again and they gave me a tracking number. I go to check it on the USPS website and it says it was shipped on 11/11/11. So there's yet another lie about when they shipped my order. Their website states in the FAQ section that they ship out of New York City. My USPS tracking number shows that my order is being shipped from HONG KONG.

Nothing but run arounds & lies from this company. I am also reporting them to the better business bureau online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell2Getcom/internet/Cell2Getcom-Gives-run-around-shipping-lies-including-method-and-place-shipping-from-Int-798071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell2Get.com