Complaint Review: Cell2Get.com

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Shelbert123 — Jonesboro Arkansas
Internet USA

Cell2Get.com Horrid  Internet

Long story short, I ordered, they sent me the wrong thing. I paid for 3-day FedEx shipping and got it via USPS. I shipped it back to them the same day with a guarantee to be there in 2 days and they marked my replacement as shipped. It still hasn't come in and they keep lying to me on the phone telling me it's the mail's fault and it should be there, blah blah blah. I asked for a manager and was told that they would call me back, they didn't. I got a tracking number from them that says my replacement hasn't even shipped yet. Never buy from these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell2Getcom/internet/Cell2Getcom-Horridnbsp-Internet-1128073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell2Get.com