Complaint Review: Cell2get.com

• Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By: AINESK — Los Angeles California USA
Cell2get.com
www.cell2get.com Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Cell2get.com Cell 2 Get The company charged me for 2nd shipping, but sent item ground. Processed for 5 days! Lied about shipping phone, but only shipped when I finally got through to someone. They never call back or email! Brooklyn, New York

This is by the far the worst company I've ever dealt with and I feel completely ripped off. I ordered a phone on Monday and paid for 2nd day shipping. I got a response on Tuesday that I will receive the phone in 2 days. I kept calling and emailing to get a tracking #, finally I got an email that says (very oddly) "call us for tracking #" - again I kept calling, but no one ever picks up the phone. Finally today I got through, they gave me a tracking # and when I tracked it on fedex's website nothing came up. So the guy said to call in 3-4 hours - knowing that they'd be closed by then since they are on the east coast and I am on the west coast.

Finally, an hour later I see I can track it and the shipment shows up and I call fedex to double check, they say they JUST picked it up - meaning that the guy gave me a blank tracking # and quickly rushed out to send it then.

Then, the final kicker - THEY SENT IT GROUND SERVICE - and Fedex notified me that I'll only get it in 5 days, no sooner because they marked ground service.

Now, I've emailed you, called them and I want a refund for paying for 2nd day air and I have no reply!!!

I dont even believe they sent the phone to be frank and worried that they sent just an envelope. And by the way - the credit card transaction showed up right away, on that Monday so I don't know what takes days on end to process and continually lie!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell2getcom/Brooklyn-New-York-11230/Cell2getcom-Cell-2-Get-The-company-charged-me-for-2nd-shipping-but-sent-item-ground-Pro-500438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell2get.com