Complaint Review: Cell2get.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:east peoria Illinois
Cell2get.com
1316 Avenue M Suite 2 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Cell2get.com cell2get.com what a scam Brooklyn New York

This has been my worst online shopping experience ever! After many, many phone calls, emails, and chats I still have no phone! This is all after the money was debited from my account so the "confirming credit card" excuse that was given in the other reports is not a valid excuse. These people are rude, flat out lied to me and should be shut down. I am filing every complaint I can with every agency I can. I should have done more research before I bought a phone from them. If you are reading this be warned- do not do business with Cell2get, they will rip you off!

Vikkilynn61
east peoria, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell2getcom/Brooklyn-New-York-11230/Cell2getcom-cell2getcom-what-a-scam-Brooklyn-New-York-460194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell2get.com