Complaint Review: Cell2get.com

• Updated: Sun, September 06, 2009

• Reported By: Annoyed! — Cincinnati Ohio USA
Cell2get.com
1316 Ave. M, Suite 2 (cell2get.com) Internet United States of America

Cell2get.com company said sells unlocked cell phones. appeared fine, got my order, but when returned for refund with signature confirmation (and have proof it was delivered) they refused to authorize refund. Internet

I ordered an unlocked blackberry curve from this online company.  I paid via paypal, received my tracking and order.  Everything was fine, but I didn't like the curve.  So, I returned it with email authorization from "Melvin" the guy representing the company.  I received signature confirmation (that showed a signature and address to which it was delivered) that it was delivered. The company never processed my refund of 316 dollars.  I tried filing through paypal but they were no help.  Then, I filed through my credit card company but that was a no go b/c they said I didn't get an RMA but I did prove approval to return the merchandise with the email correspondance.  So, I filed with the BBB and they never responded to BBB's contacts.  Do not order from this company if you wish to lose money on returns!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cell2getcom/internet/Cell2getcom-company-said-sells-unlocked-cell-phones-appeared-fine-got-my-order-but-wh-491050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cell2get.com