Complaint Review: CellUnlock.net

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Royal Blue — Boise Idaho
CellUnlock.net

CellUnlock.net www.cellunlock.net Dont go here for cell phone unlock codes Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong Company

*Author of original report: Cellunlock.net

Huge waste of my time.
My first order from www.cellunlocker.net was wrong, so I tried to call their number between their working hours of Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm EST and to let them know I placed the wrong order but the business phone goes straight to voicemail. I tried the other two options for sales and tech support I got the same voicemail, so I leave them a voicemail and also sent them a email asking for that order to be refunded, I started reviewing some of the websites feedback from other sites and they seemed legit and so I thought these guys were just busy... So I bought the right unlock code package for a specific phone "phone manufactured before 2008" in the details they said the turnaround time was from "instant to 24 hours" well its been 2 days going on 3 and still no response and no refund from the first order. Their phone number and email is a cover up for a scam to rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CellUnlocknet/internet/CellUnlocknet-wwwcellunlocknet-Dont-go-here-for-cell-phone-unlock-codes-Internet-1041433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CellUnlock.net

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: CellUnlock.net - ()

Hi

Sorry to hear the experience you encoutered. Please note that CellUnlock.net and CellUnlocker.net are not the same company. Looking at your complaint it doesn't seem you dealt with our company. We are CellUnlock.net and you mentioned on your report that you boought from Cellunlocker.net. Please correct the names.

Cellunlock.net

AUTHOR: Royal Blue - ()

Cellunlock.net finally came through with the right unlock code and it did work. How ever their false advertising from "Instant to 24 hours" is a reason this rip off report will stay.

I waited for several days for this unlock code that I was promised with in "Instant to 24hours" but did not get what I paid for which was the time convience, yea I expected a code to work if I paid for it, but I also paid money because of the turn around time. When I started to do more and more research about "Cellunlock.net" I found some awful responses from "Cellunlock.net" to some of their customers who were tired of waiting as well.

Click to view Cellunlock.net comments to a customer who got tired of waiting for something they paid for.
"Dear Phonexpo,
CellUnlock.net (sales@cellunlock.net) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.
Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be answered.
Message From Seller:
Dont ever buy from us! what kind of looser are you, to buy and then file a dispute! i will make sure that imei is hardlocked"
This is awful customer service and the list of Cellunlock.net responses continue:

Their reaction is to give free codes for the lack of customer service they provide. When you call their phone number, it goes straight to a voice mail. Don't expect to get a call back. It took me 7 emails to get my code. I would spend my money else where. They will just make an excuse as to why they are taking so long on their codes. These guys need to change their customer expectations to 3-5 business days.

The only codes I seen get instant were the old candy bar phones. So good luck. And yea it's illegal to unlock a phone manufactured after Jan 26, 2013. But this phone was not.

Horrible service even though I got the right unlock code, will never go back and I could careless if they don't want my business I rather support a honest company who will answer my email or phone call then someone sitting on their computer ordering codes from someone else and reselling them.

Thanks for the code and the horrible service.
I am glad cell phones can't be unlocked in the future for rip off companies like this to earn off them.