Complaint Review: Cellairis

• Submitted: Fri, May 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Cellairis
8031 Citrus Park Town Center Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Cellairis Unacceptable Customer Service Tampa Florida

*Author of original report: Cellairis Citrus Park Mall, Tampa, Florida responds!

On May 3, 2009 I purchased a pouch from the Cellairis store. Geniene Figueroa sold me the pouch and said I could exchange it if it did not fit. I brought it home and it did not fit my phone. I returned to the store on May 8, 2009 at 7:45 p.m. When I tried to exchange the pouch, the "manager" refused to allow the exchange. He said the pouch was not the correct brand. I explained how I had purchased it and asked that he contact the sales representative so she could verify my purchase. He refused and told me I was lying and attempting to defraud Cellairis. I asked for his name and he refused to provide it. I asked that he contact the store owner, "James", so that I could explain what happened. He said he was unable to reach James and refused to give me any contact information. The "manager" who refused to provide me his name, insulted and belittled me in front of other mall patrons and my children. His conduct was totally inappropriate and his accusations were unwarranted.

Thomas
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellairis/Tampa-Florida-33625/Cellairis-Unacceptable-Customer-Service-Tampa-Florida-450090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellairis

Cellairis Citrus Park Mall, Tampa, Florida responds!

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I received a call from the owner of the company, James, regarding the incident on May 8, 2009. He apologized for what happened and said that it was totally uncalled for. He vowed to make it right and send me the correct product. He apologized again and made me feel like it truly was a one-time problem that he would not stand for.