Complaint Review: Cellect Repair

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Jay E — Hopkins Minnesota
Cellect Repair
14000 Sunfish Lake Blvd Anoka, Minnesota USA

Cellect Repair INCOMPETENT WORK, BEER BOTTLES AND PILL BOTTLES EVERYWHERE! Anoka Minnesota

I brought my Samsung S3 to Andrew, the "owner" of the company to get my phone fixed for a broken screen.  When I got it back there were dead spots on the screen and it never worked.  I called to get my phone fixed because he has a "warranty" he gave me the run around.  I went to another repair store and when they opened it up it was a NIGHTMARE inside.  They asked me if I tried to fix it myself.  When I said No, Cellect Repair did it.

More than 1 person in the office got a chuckle out of that.  They said they've received plenty of work from Cellect Repairs mishaps.  I can say I am not shocked.  I tried numerous times to call Andrew to fix my phone but he never picked up.  So I called from a blocked phone and he picked up and when I said it was me he put me on hold and never came back. I waited for 30 minutes. Called back and he never answered.

On top of that, there was empty beer bottles and literaly a dozen pill bottles on his desk and the kid couldn't stop moving his legs.  In hindsight, I guess that should have been the first red flag.  All i can say is beware of this shady individual.  I also found another person ripped off by this guy posted on this site

Apparently I'm not the only one.  Hopefully this will bring the rest of the people he scammed out to voice their experiences.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellect-Repair/Anoka-Minnesota-55303/Cellect-Repair-INCOMPETENT-WORK-BEER-BOTTLES-AND-PILL-BOTTLES-EVERYWHERE-Anoka-Minneso-1049753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellect Repair