distinction

• Updated: Sat, June 18, 2011

• Reported By: George — Spring Texas USA
Cellet
14530 Anson Ave. Santa Fe Springs, California United States of America

Cellet Cellet Hoslter top clip gets caught on HTC Touch Pro2, Santa Fe Springs, California

At first, I was very excited to get my new Cellet holster for my HTC Touch Pro2. I previously had regular plastic holsters that kept breaking and I was looking forward to a rubberized holster that would be sturdier. I quickly learned that the Cellet holster is not really designed for my HTC Touch Pro 2 phone. When inserting my phone into the holster, the top clip which holds the phone in place caught between the halves of my phone. This occurred if I did not push the phone into the holster in the perfect manner, and I would then need to use two hands to get the phone all the way into the holster. The functionality of a cell phone holster is very important to me, and this holster does not allow an easy method of inserting the phone into it. In addition, because the top clip is so stiff, it damaged the top of my phone by scraping off the enamel coating. I called the company where I purchased the Cellet holster and they suggested that the phone be inserted facing in (instead of facing out as I had done). [continued below]....
..... This definitely is not the way this holster was designed and this approach did not work. The Cellet holster is not functional for the HTC Touch Pro 2 phone, and I would not recommend this holster to anyone who owns this phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2011 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellet/Santa-Fe-Springs-California-90670/Cellet-Cellet-Hoslter-top-clip-gets-caught-on-HTC-Touch-Pro2-Santa-Fe-Springs-Californi-742556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellet