Complaint Review: CellphoneShop.net

• Submitted: Tue, July 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2008

• Reported By:Seven Valleys Pennsylvania
7486 LaJolla Blvd. LaJolla,, California U.S.A.

CellphoneShop.net They sent broken cell phone accessories I returned them with prior auth. received no refund LaJolla California

I was sent physically broken accessories and equipment that did not perform according to the descriptions. I finally got authorization to return the items and receive a refund, but I havent received a refund. I keep on them about it and I get a different story each time I call or email them. I saved thes emails on my computer for proof they're jerking me around. I want my money back now.

Seven Valleys, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2008 12:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CellphoneShopnet/LaJolla-California-92037/CellphoneShopnet-They-sent-broken-cell-phone-accessories-I-returned-them-with-prior-auth-354027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CellphoneShop.net