Complaint Review: Cellphoneshop.net

• Reported By: Jackie Kemp — Laurel Hill Florida
Cellphoneshop.net
7486 La Jolla Blvd #118 Internet, California United States of America

Cellphoneshop.net The return policy is an expensive JOKE! Internet, California

When I placed the order for a cell phone booster, this company claimed it was 100% money back guarantee.  The cell phone booster did nothing to help my cell service.  I emailed the company to return the product.
After a few days, they emailed me back wanting a reason. I explained that the product did nothing for me & I just needed to return it for a full refund.  Again I was emailed wanting to know the specific problem that I was having with the product.
Only after another week went by did I get return instructions.  I was to box the product up & include packing slip with copies of all the emails included.  Then send it back by certified mail.  They did not refund my shipping costs to mail it to me, which was over $6.00.  Neither did they refund my $16.53 to send it back to them by certified mail.
My order was only $90 to begin with, now I am out $22.53 plus a whole bunch of stress for nothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellphoneshopnet/Internet-California-92037/Cellphoneshopnet-The-return-policy-is-an-expensive-JOKE-Internet-California-1040600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellphoneshop.net