Complaint Review: Cellphonshop.net

• Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:Fullerton California
Cellphonshop.net
cellphoneshop.net Internet U.S.A.

Cellphonshop.net renigged on their offer to keep the products sent I didn't order and later required I send them back, and offered a refund for less than the product I paid. Laborious see-saw of emails and no senior management contact for grievances Internet

*Author of original report: cellphoneshop.net surprised me with an offer for a full refund

Numerous contact and emails with cellphoneshop.net for grievance yielded only frustration. Their products are cheap and break off upon installation. I ordered a second to replace it, along with 3 other accessories for my cell phone. Two of the products I received were not what I ordered.

After several emails, a customer service rep told me that I could keep the products and they would send replacements, but they no longer had stock for one of the products and offered a refund that was less than what I paid initially.

When I asked if the product I wanted could be sent at a later date when they had available stock, I was advised that I could send the products back to them. I asked them to look at their email below, noting their offer to keep their products that were defective and what I had not ordered, but instead of looking at the email history, I was asked again to send the products back again.

I asked to have a Senior Management professional contact me, after calling their Customer Service in India, who told me that no one was available there or in the U.S. that I could speak to for resolution. I followed up with another email to their Sales Department and Customer Service Department to request procedures for there grievance policy and, again, contact by a Senior Management professional for same prior to my contacting the Better Business Bureau, along with a copy of your Ripoff Report page for their company, letting them know of their reputation on the Internet.

To date I have received no response, am expecting more emails that are a runaround. My experience with cellphoneshop.net has been one of contempt, frustration and disgust. I see that I am not alone, evidence by 8 other Ripoff Reports of cellphone.net on your website as well as others on Google.com.

Susan
Fullerton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellphonshopnet/internet/Cellphonshopnet-renigged-on-their-offer-to-keep-the-products-sent-I-didnt-order-and-late-368966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellphonshop.net

cellphoneshop.net surprised me with an offer for a full refund

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

To my surprise, after requesting a grievance policy for assistance in the U.S. via email to their Sales Department at sales@cellphone.net, as well as to the NV email address on a company profile site I found listed as sangcheu@hotmail.com, containing the Ripoff Report page showing complaints about their company by 8 others and my lengthy email documentation, I was offered a full refund of my order, while the C.S. Rep in another country was negotiating with me for the refund of the price of the product. Thought it only fair to note the pleasant surprise for whatever reason(s) they decided to make good on a problematic experience, beyond more than fair.