Complaint Review: Cellular Blowout - Wildcat Cellular - David Bleeden - CB

• Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 13, 2010

• Reported By: Deena — Mustang Oklahoma U.S.A.
Cellular Blowout - Wildcat Cellular - David Bleeden - CB

Cellular Blowout - Wildcat Cellular - David Bleeden - CB Dbleeden@wildcatgroup.net thieves Internet

*Author of original report: filed a dispute with my bank to get a refund

I ordered a cellular phone in March and I was notified it was on backorder a week later.  I cancelled the order by phone twice and sent numerous messages to this company.  My $109.89 won't even be worth the trouble this company is about to receive.  I am going to contact the Attorney General, my bank, I contacted their web hosting service, yahoo, and I will contact who ever else does business with this company.  I will shout this all over the internet what thieves they are.  The people that host this web site better think about the liability they have become when they are helping this company rip off who knows how many people.  They picked the wrong person to rip off when they picked me.  I will tell all the truth about how bad this company is.  It would be wise to return my money soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-Blowout-Wildcat-Cellular-David-Bleeden-CB/internet/Cellular-Blowout-Wildcat-Cellular-David-Bleeden-CB-Dbleedenwildcatgroupnet-thieves-598410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular Blowout - Wildcat Cellular - David Bleeden - CB

filed a dispute with my bank to get a refund

AUTHOR: Deena - (U.S.A.)

I finally filed a dispute form with my bank to get my money back.  My refund is not because this company wanted to give it back.  I still plan to contact the Attorney General in California about this company.  I did contact ATT/Yahoo about this company and asked them why they were complicit in helping this company take people's money without any intention of sending the merchandise.  Google this company and see all the complaints!  I can't believe they are still in business.  I will do a search next time for complaints on a company before I order anything from an unknown business.