Complaint Review: Cellular Blowout

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Unhappy customer — Charles Town West Virginia United States of America
Cellular Blowout
Agorua Hills, California United States of America

Cellular Blowout 100% unsatisfactory service - take the money and run Agorua Hills , California

I placed an order for an unlocked Motorola Razor for use while traveling overseas on April 5th. I was assured the phone would be delivered by my trip on April 15th. However in a phone conversation with Cell Blowout Customer Service on April 14th, it was obvious that the phone (nor suitable replacement) could be delivered. The order was canceled by phone on April 14th with a promised refund to be credited to my account.

After numerous emails, it's now July 7th and I have yet to receive a phone or refund. What I have gotten are excuses that "the refund depart is working " (that one on June 18th.
I was able to locate similar phones from other sources (and at lower prices too) - I have recommended to friends and family traveling overseas with me, co-workers and the overseas travel office at work to avoid this company at all costs. I'm also filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. In my last communication with the company I informed them that I would be contacting the BBB and taking legal action - and now they elevate the complaint to a "manager"?  Needless to say, I hold out little hope that they will actually refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-Blowout/Agorua-Hills-California-/Cellular-Blowout-100-unsatisfactory-service-take-the-money-and-run-Agorua-Hills-Cali-621020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular Blowout