Complaint Review: Cellular Distribution Strageties

• Reported By: Scott E. — Las Vegas Nevada
Cellular Distribution Strageties
, Select State/Province USA

Cellular Distribution Strageties HelloTotem NEVER GOT PAID Ca

I saw the advertisment on TV.I sent in my cellphone after filling out their questionairre as to what my phone was worth.When they recieved my phone they e-mailed me as to a radjusted quote,about 20dollars less.I agreed to the corrected price.They e-mailed me an acknowledged e-mail as I accepted the new price for my phone. All emails stopped after that and I never recieved a check.Thet never responded to any of my emails.When I look up my device status on there website its all right there,every step,exept for them sendind me a check or Paypal Payment. Thats it in a nutshell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-Distribution-Strageties/Select-StateProvince/Cellular-Distribution-Strageties-HelloTotem-NEVER-GOT-PAID-Ca-1091479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular Distribution Strageties