Complaint Review: Cellular Express Plus

• Submitted: Fri, April 03, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 03, 2009

• Reported By:titusville Florida
Cellular Express Plus
3261 Garden Street Titusville, Florida U.S.A.

Cellular Express Plus Refusal of refund for service contract and phone within 30 day period Titusville Florida

Cellular Express Plus refuses to follow guidlines set up by AT&T requiring a full refund of money within a 30 day period. Store manager says she must have approval from district manager ( Tim Olson) who never manages to return her calls or her emails. I even had AT&T customer service speak to the store manager (Florence) over the phone while I was there and she refused to refund my money as directed by the AT&T customer service representative. One week to the day later no one from the home office or the local Titusville store has called me and my phone calls went unanswered to their store. Finally I reached Florence in the Titusville store and she said Sherry Hamilton was supposed to be trying to get hold of me. I gave her my home phone number and I would bet a dime to a doughnut no one from this company contacts me. I have contacted the State Attorney Generals office and I see online there are a lot of upset customers and staff that may want to do the same thing. They do not follow guidlines set up by the companies they represent. Secondly I would reccomend that you contact the service provider themselves to let them know what type of deals they are giving their customers under the big guys good name. This is the second run in with this store and I would reccomend that people deal direct with the cell provider companies rather than these third party stores.

Matt
titusville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-Express-Plus/Titusville-Florida-32796/Cellular-Express-Plus-Refusal-of-refund-for-service-contract-and-phone-within-30-day-perio-440525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular Express Plus