Complaint Review: Cellular Nationwide Network

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Poco — Port Coqitlam British Columbia United States of America
Cellular Nationwide Network

Cellular Nationwide Network Payment, but no product Internet, Internet

I placed an order for parts for my Blackberry Bold on Dec.. 30, 2012. As of Feb. 27, 2013, I have not received the goods. O.K., it could have been lost in the mail.

However, after 3 emails to their website, a phone call to HONG KONG during their business hours (no answer, left message), and an attempt to contact them on their Live Chat line where no one was available (also during business hours), I have had no response - zero.

I think I have lost my investment (not huge - $21.48 USD), but it has not been worth the hassle. I have had good results from the Cellphone Shop, but they didn't have exactly what I needed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-Nationwide-Network/internet/Cellular-Nationwide-Network-Payment-but-no-product-Internet-Internet-1021360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular Nationwide Network