Complaint Review: Cellular One

• Submitted: Sun, May 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, May 13, 2007

• Reported By:sistersville West Virginia
Cellular One
www.celloneusa.com New Martinsville, West Virginia U.S.A.

Cellular One ripoff unreliable service does not stand behind their product costly New Martinsville West Virginia

I had a defective phone and it took me 4 months of fighting before this problem was resolved.

I had to sign a new contract and buy a new phone and accesories, because they did not stand behind their product or service.

Cellone is out to make money, but not worried about customer service.

They caused me much pain and suffering by not helping me with my defective phone in a timely and effecient manner.

They won by me giving up the fight, because I had to have a phone that worked, as it is my only source of communication with family and friends.

Sharon
sistersville, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2007 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-One/New-Martinsville-West-Virginia-26155/Cellular-One-ripoff-unreliable-service-does-not-stand-behind-their-product-costly-New-Mart-248477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular One