Complaint Review: Cellular Outfitters

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: isabelle — new lebanon Ohio United States of America
Cellular Outfitters

Cellular Outfitters www.cellularoutfitter.com I placed one order..1 only, I added an item to my order within 30 mins of placing the order. I recieved 2 orders & was billed for 2 orders. 1st order I recieved had my 2 items I ordered Internet

I ordered a cell phone case on their internet site. Then I returned withing 20-30 mins. added another cell phone case to my order. My total only showed 1 order with 2 cases. When shipped I had 2 shipments....& total deducted from my paypal acct was $9.99 over the amount. They billed/shipped my order w/ 2 cell phone cases but also shipped & billed me for the original case as well. When I called they would not refund my shipping and said was my fault. The shipping cost more than the case. They also commented that they would waive the Re-Stocking fees!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-Outfitters/internet/Cellular-Outfitters-wwwcellularoutfittercom-I-placed-one-order1-only-I-added-an-item-995255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular Outfitters