Complaint Review: Cellular Sales

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Mr.Charming — greensboro North Carolina United States of America
Cellular Sales
Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

Cellular Sales The Most Unreliable Company Ever to have a business license Greensboro, North Carolina

I was excited to join CSOKI I worked with some nice people, until I was locked out yes literally locked out the system, and I had to call the RD the weekend while he was out on his boat, he proceeded to basically talk to me like a convicted felon for the first time in my life I had someone talking to me as if I was just flunky he could say anything to.... so I took it, then the issue of me having facial hair was a big deal as the RD D.W. proclaimed I wasn't trustworthy if I had facial hair then I begin fighting the system I had had enough more than enough, to customers everywhere please be careful when buying from these people as, they refurbished phones and say they are new, they prey on you to manipulate your account to either add a line or upgrade against your will they will also add their name as an authorized user ti your account so they can monitor your account, as far as working for them it was the worst experience of my working career, I was held responsible for phones and accessories in which if a customer did not pay their bill and defaulted on their contract, if I didn't recover the equipment I was charged the full retail price and if accessories were missing no matter if theft was involved I was charged for the item also they are at liberty to hold your check if all of your paperwork isn't turned in or uploaded and if the girls in "back room" loose your paperwork its your fault.  when I left I sent a message to the girl in the backroom stating that I had resigned she then went she stated that there was a phone on my dealer account. I told her that it was a sale and it had been sent to MD. well she said it didn't show up anywhere such a lie. I asked my team lead to look it up he said he couldn't find it. I then asked my friend to look it up he the exact same phone that they said they couldn't find. I 5old that woman 3weeks earlier and they played around and did not pay me on time. there are so many other things I could say. but people please heed my warning do work for these people .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-Sales/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27401/Cellular-Sales-The-Most-Unreliable-Company-Ever-to-have-a-business-license-Greensboro-No-953579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular Sales