Complaint Review: Cellular Sales

• Submitted: Sun, July 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Hallyeworld — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Cellular Sales
6914 West Waters Avenue, Tampa, FL 33634 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Cellular Sales Refused to return unopened merchandise after I was told I could provided it was unopened. Tampa, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Unopened items

I attempted to return an unopened cellular phone product that I never used and receive the money back on my credit card.  Initially, I was told by Jennifer Juranko at Cellular Sales that this would not be a problem so long as I kept the merchandise in its original packaging, which I did.  However, when I attempted to return it to the store, they refused to return the product and told me it was my problem.  Do not shop at this store and beware of any claims sales associates make regarding any product, irrespective of the original packaging.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-Sales/Tampa-Florida-33634/Cellular-Sales-Refused-to-return-unopened-merchandise-after-I-was-told-I-could-provided-i-905301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular Sales

Unopened items

AUTHOR: CSOKIIN - (United States of America)

What was the item if you don't mind me asking?