Complaint Review: Cellular Sales

• Reported By: anonymous10 — Somewhere Texas United States of America
Cellular Sales
North Texas Market Internet United States of America

Cellular Sales "BEWARE...SERIOUSLY." Internet

I won't go into too much detail simply because my wasted breath and time isn't exactly worth it.  I'm not sure how or why individuals would purchase from this company.  Granted, when I worked for them, I did my very best to actually help every customer, regardless if I was making money off them or not....well, I got in trouble for doing this.  I was told to basically ignore the customer or put them on the phone with customer service. I was born and bred for customer service and this rule just didn't fly with me.  Nor did the lying, scheming, backstabbing and adultery.  I am a Christian and went to work for this company because I believed the lies.  I actually ended up pulling away from my faith and family because it was too much on my plate to deal with.  In the end, my gut finally led me in the right direction and I left abruptly.  I couldn't help it.  My health was failing and the stress of that job was taking years off my life.  I was only there for a handful of months, but that was long enough to know something about that place wasn't right or ethical.  Treating customers as if their too stupid to realize what they're getting into with Cellular Sales is just plain mean.  I'm sincerely sorry for the way I may have swindled customers during my short stint there.  There's no telling how that hurt those customers after I left.  Out of 2 paychecks, I only received $600...only missing about $2000.  I'm not mad at the people in the backoffice, however.  I seemed to get along with those individuals and they, to me, seemed to know and understand how some shady, shady individuals operated and my dismay with them.  I really can't say I blame one person or another...I won't even throw anyone under the bus by calling them out.  I'll just take the high road and I'll put this out there for prospective consultants so they can steer clear of this company.  In the end, when you despise your job so much that your stomach is in knots over going there, it's definitely time to move on.  I'm still praying for some friends who are still there.  I'm just ecstatic that I'm not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2010 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-Sales/internet/Cellular-Sales-BEWARESERIOUSLY-Internet-650515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular Sales