Complaint Review: Cellular stores

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: sunshine — smiths Alabama United States of America
Cellular stores

Cellular stores whereismyorder.com my credit card was charged 200 after I allowed my grandson to make a 9.00 purchase that was later returned because there is no t-mobile service in this area and im sure they knew this already. Internet

I made what was supposed to be a 9.00 purchase for my grandson on my debit card for internet service with t-mobile. We had to return the device on THE NEXT DAY, because there is no service in the area for the t-mobile internet service and this is around February 2012. I did not hear anything else from this company until my bank statement showed a 200.00 charge from them on 7/28/2012. I called them to question the charge and they told me the item that I returned in FEBRUARY was received in APRIL. I feel that even if that was possible how can they charge my debit card this account was not even in my name I just paid the 9.00 for the shipping of the device.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cellular-stores/internet/Cellular-stores-whereismyordercom-my-credit-card-was-charged-200-after-I-allowed-my-grand-926466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cellular stores