Complaint Review: CellularOne

CellularOne
5111 North 10th PMB 267 McAllen, Texas United States of America

CellularOne Delayed refunds McAllen, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Response

In December of 2010 I cancelled my cell service with CellularOne. I had a $65.00 credit. It's now June and I still have NOT gotten my refund. Every time I call, they tell me the cancellation date is different. First it was February, then April, now its June. All I want is my refund. These people would never let me owe for 7 months. They keep lying to me, and say the refund has been sent wait 4 to 6 weeks. But every time they change the cancellation date. NOW they are saying wait 4 to 6 weeks from June 2nd!!!  I am sick of them they are a rip off and liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CellularOne/McAllen-Texas-78504/CellularOne-Delayed-refunds-McAllen-Texas-740208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CellularOne

Response

AUTHOR: Cellular One - (United States of America)

I am a Supervisor at Cellular One and would like to further assist you in resolving the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced and take this matter very serious. If you can please contact us so we can get your information and resolve the issue. You can ask for a Supervisor in the Financial Services Department. Our toll free number is 1-866-702-1248. Thank You for your time.