Complaint Review: CellularWings.com

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Jayde — lockwood New York
CellularWings.com
Internet USA

CellularWings.com I ordered an iPhone from them last Friday. Selected the 3 day shipping method. They state that they don't ship on weekends or holidays, it is now Thursday of the following week and I still have not received my package and can not track my "order number" that they gave me. San Diego and San Fransisco Internet

I had ordered an iPhone 4 from this site last Friday. They claim to not ship items out on the weekends or any holidays. I selected 3 day shipping method and now it's Thursday of the following week. I've tried tracking the "order number" that they gave to me but it says it is an incorrect number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CellularWingscom/internet/CellularWingscom-I-ordered-an-iPhone-from-them-last-Friday-Selected-the-3-day-shipping-1147003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CellularWings.com