• Report: #1072022

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Terry grimes — Seattle Washington
Cemal Gunbil
1000 n lasalle st Anaheim , California USA

Cemal Gunbil I did a small investment on commercial property that cemal and his firm told me would make money and I lost the property I know investments are a gamble but I was told a huge profit would be coming my wadi got a profit but not what they said I would I know he could have done allot better but he has so many clients I'm not sure if he can really accommodate you,,,,, Anaheim California

So I was looking to do a some investments cemal gunbil and London series told me I would see a 60 percent return it needed up being 40 percent return,,,,.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cemal-Gunbil/Anaheim-California-90213/Cemal-Gunbil-I-did-a-small-investment-on-commercial-property-that-cemal-and-his-firm-told-1072022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cemal Gunbil