Complaint Review: Cenco Magazine Services

• Reported By: Daniel — Springfield Missouri USA
Cenco Magazine Services
3585 West Beechwood Ave. Suite #106 Fresno, California United States of America

Cenco Magazine Services Harsment Unprofesional Fresno, California

These people called me and ask if I was interested in some magazines. I told them what I wanted and waited for them to arrive twenty days went by and no magazines so I canceled my credit card. They called me and said that my payment was due for the next month and I asked them where were the magazines that I ordered they gave me an address that was not mine. I asked the how in the world is that possible when your bill that you sent can reach the correct address but your product can not. I told her to forget about the whole thing and that their was no need to ship me anything.

They told me that I would need to pay the account off or they would send it to a collection agency and rerun my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2009 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cenco-Magazine-Services/Fresno-California-93711/Cenco-Magazine-Services-Harsment-Unprofesional-Fresno-California-534975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cenco Magazine Services