Complaint Review: Cenflfin

• Submitted: Wed, August 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Cenflfin
www.cenflfin.com , Florida U.S.A.

Cenflfin I received a call from the company stating they help build your credit and the would be able to offer me a 10,000.00 credit limit. All I would have to due is make 2 payment $150.00 to equal up to the amount of $300.00, after the $300.00 is paid, they would send me my card, I never heard back from this company. I recntly notice money was being withdrawn from out of Checkings Account without my ok. Www.cenflfin.com Florida

I received a call from the company stating they help build your credit and the would be able to offer me a 10,000.00 credit limit. All I would have to due is make 2 payments of $150.00 to equal up to the amount of $300.00, after the $300.00 is paid, they would send me my card, I never heard back from the company. I recntly notice money was being withdrawn from out of Checkings Account without my consent. I checked with my bank to find out who was taking money out of my account, they gave me the internat address to CENFLFIN.COM. I never thought this could happen to me but it did. I am very upset and I want them to pay for what they've done to me and many other honest and hard-work people.

I really and truly hope you can help me with my resolve this issue and get my money back.

Thank You Kindly!

Ms. Phyllis

Phyllis
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cenflfin/Florida/Cenflfin-I-received-a-call-from-the-company-stating-they-help-build-your-credit-and-the-wo-476701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cenflfin