Complaint Review: Cenni Ambrose Tile & Carpet ,Inc

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: colleen — zion Illinois United States of America
Cenni Ambrose Tile & Carpet ,Inc
2770 Sheridan Road zion, Illinois United States of America

Cenni Ambrose Tile & Carpet ,Inc After spending over $3,000.00 on carpeting ,I expected it to last more than 5years zion, Illinois

In 2006 I had new carpet replaced in several areas. After 5 years I noticed that there were ripples in many areas.When I called the company last spring ,I was told: they would fix it ,but they would be charging me $75.00, I would have to move all the furniture out of the room,and I would have to unhook all my electronics--then I would be responsible for moving all the furniture back and hooking up all my electronics.

I am a widow and do not have anyone to help me move furniture or help me with my electronics.After spending over $3,000.00 I expected the carpeting to last longer. The carpeting I had before was over 25 years old and did not have 1 ripple .I should not have to hire a moving company or a handyman to deal with the furniture or electronics.

This compnay does a poor job of installing carpeting and does not want to stand by their work.I would encourge consumers to go somewhere else for this kind of service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cenni-Ambrose-Tile-Carpet-Inc/zion-Illinois-60099/Cenni-Ambrose-Tile-Carpet-Inc-After-spending-over-300000-on-carpeting-I-expected-i-989517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cenni Ambrose Tile & Carpet ,Inc