Complaint Review: Centennial Bank - Premier Bank - Cross Country Credit

• Submitted: Wed, October 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 12, 2005

• Reported By:Monroe North Carolina
Centennial Bank - Premier Bank - Cross Country Credit
Premier Bank Centennial Credit Card Doylestown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 215-345.5100
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Centennial Bank - Premier Bank - Cross Country Credit ripoff Doylestown Pennsylvania

I had enquired about a credit card to help me get started with credit... well I was sent one the balance was 52 and i had been charged almost 200 for signing up. thing is I never signed up for it. well I decided to try and and sent payment to them and yet everytime I looked they charged me for everything. I paid them 20 and only owe them about 25 but now getin harrassing calls... I only owe them about 25 and yet now they have me owing over 300... cross country credit also is same thing offers of credit cards tryin to help the debted person restore credit. beware as they will make you feel even worse as now you owe for fees you didnt make.

Monroe, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2005 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Centennial-Bank-Premier-Bank-Cross-Country-Credit/Doylestown-Pennsylvania-18901/Centennial-Bank-Premier-Bank-Cross-Country-Credit-ripoff-Doylestown-Pennsylvania-160513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Centennial Bank - Premier Bank - Cross Country Credit