Complaint Review: Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS

• Submitted: Sun, June 05, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2006

• Reported By:Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS
1015 West Newport Center Drive, Suite 106 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS is a scam, they sit on payments and recently quit making them to my creditors, Ripoff! Deerfield Beach Florida

*Author of original report: CFCCS - BANKRUPTCY

CFCCS are a bunch of Con artists. They gain your trust, start getting your payments, and then they start keeping your payments until you get frustrated and quit sending them. Please go to the Florida attorney General's web-site and go to this page (link deleted - see below)

Here you can fill out an online comsumer complaint form. If Charlie Crist receives enough of these complaints on CFCCS, he'll have to do something about them.

There's power in numbers, so please report your issues and maybe together we can get this company closed down and get our money back.

Henry
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2005 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services-CFCCS/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442-7740/Center-For-Credit-Counseling-Services-CFCCS-is-a-scam-they-sit-on-payments-and-recently-145119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Center For Credit Counseling Services - CFCCS

AUTHOR: Henry - (U.S.A.)

CFCCS has filed for bankruptcy. I'm trying to file to get my initial deposit money back, but I'm not holding my breath. I wanted to make sure everybody knew that CFCCS was crashing and that if you file by 02-02-06, but "might" be able to get some money back.